- Ignore the good and poor save progressions for classes. All saving throws are made with a bonus of 1/2 level + Attribute + Class bonus. Every class gives a +2 Class Bonus for all saves which previously had a good save progression (base classes w/ +12 at lvl 20 and prestige classes w/ +5 at lvl 10s), and a +0 otherwise. When multiclassing you gain the class bonuses of all your classes, but additional +2 Class Bonuses to a save after the first count for only +1. For instance, a Multiclass Fighter/Paladin has +3 Fort, +0 Ref, and +2 Wis Class bonuses. Adding a level of Monk would increase his Ref save by 2, but his Wis and Fort by only 1.
- You may open or close a door as a swift action if you have one hand empty.
- You may grab an accessible item off your belt as a swift action. You can only put small items on your belt (light weapons, potions, scrolls, etc) and a typical belt only allows 2 such items (one on each side).
- Two Small or Medium creatures may Squeeze into the same 5 foot space, using the same rules for squeezing into narrow spaces (-4 penalty on attack and AC). If both creatures are Small, the penalty is only -2 to attack and AC.
Spells (& Spell-like abilities):
- Dimension Door (when the destination is not in sight), Plane Shift, Teleport, Greater Teleport all have a casting time of 1 round, and always provoke attacks of opportunity even when used as a spell-like ability or cast defensively. Dimension Door to destinations in sight functions normally.
- All Conjuration (Teleportation) spells require tracing glowing symbols which indicate destination, a Spellcraft check which identifies the spell also identifies the destination. The spell can be identified as long as the glowing symbols remain—either 1 minute or until disturbed (a move action to wave a hand through them is sufficient).
- Sorcerer Fey Bloodline – Laughing Touch allows a Will Save at DC 10 + 1/2 level + Cha Bonus. Fey Sorcerers may increase the DC as if they were casting an enchantment (compulsion) effect, this means the DC is automatically +2 due to the Fey Bloodline Arcana.
- Barbarian – Invulnerable Rager and Greater Chaos Totem are banned. Fiend Totem only affects unarmed strike and natural natural weapons, but also adds its damage to unarmed strikes and grapple damage.